Hospital Point of Care training
A partnership with Roche provides you with a comprehensive and accredited training solution specifically tailored to meet your needs.
Only Roche gives you this level of support, which includes:
- on-site face-to-face training
- training courses tailored to your needs
- enhanced learning through a combination of theoretical and practical sessions
- training delivered at flexible times to suit your needs
- a highly qualified Roche Training Specialist Team
- the opportunity to gain CPD points
- SCORM e-learning courses for automatic recertification and flexible learning
- regular audit and training reviews to enable continuous improvements in training and patient safety.
Our specialist training team cover the UK and Ireland to ensure you are well supported during conversion and with on-going training needs throughout the term of your contract. The team is made up of fully qualified trainers from a range of backgrounds including nursing, midwifery and biomedical science.
The following e-learning courses have been accredited by the Royal College of Nursing:
- Roche Glucose Testing Operator e-learning,
- Roche Blood Gas Operator e-learning,
- Roche Urinalysis Operator e-learning course.
Please contact us for further information on hospital point of care Customer training at: email@example.com