- Technical excellence and standardised results on a common platform.
- Setting the standards in immunochemistry and clinical chemistry with the broadest assay menu available on a single platform.
Our tremendous immunochemistry success story started in the summer of 1996 with the launch of Elecsys 2010, the first system using Electrochemiluminescence (ECL) technology. Since then, our Elecsys menu has grown to over 85 applications, including our latest assays:
- Elecsys HE4 Supporting improvements in ovarian cancer diagnosis and therapy in women with pelvic mass.
- Elecsys Vitamin D Total Enabling better patient care with results you can trust.
- Elecsys HIV combi PT Enhanced sensitivity for early detection of HIV infection.
- Elecsys HBsAg II quantitative The next generation for HBsAg quantification test; optimised for clinical decision making.
These applications are used on over 20,000 active systems worldwide, providing a total test volume of one billion tests per year- or 30 patient results per second. These are all run on the cobas platform of instruments, leading to harmonised results for large and small testing facilities.
In addition, our unique C-pack assay technology mean no reagent mixing or preparation, and allow easy storage of the reagent cassettes.