- cobas b 221 Blood Gas system
cobas b 221 Blood Gas system
In critical-care testing every minute counts.
The cobas b 221 system offers fast determination of 17 of the most important critical-care blood parameters. The cobas b 221 system is a multi-parameter analyser for blood gas, electrolytes, CO-oximetry and metabolites providing comprehensive information in critical-care testing.
- cobas® 4000 analyser series
cobas® 4000 analyser series
Freedom to realise your lab’s potential
The cobas 4000 analyser series include the cobas c 311 module for clinical chemistry and the cobas e 411 module for immunoassays. The combination of the two analysers with the cobas IT 3000 solution for managing sample workflow provides true operational integration for small laboratories.
- cobas® 6000 analyser series
cobas® 6000 analyser series
The cobas® 6000 analyser series offer tailor-made solutions to medium to large workload laboratories. Flexible combinations of clinical chemistry (cobas c 501 module) and immunochemistry testing (cobas e 601 module) modules are available.
- cobas® 8000 modular analyser series
cobas® 8000 modular analyser series
The cobas® 8000 modular analyser series designed for high workload laboratories can cover a range of 3 up to 15 million tests per year. Configurations can be built of 4 analytical modules for clinical chemistry and immunochemistry testing (cobas c 701 module, cobas c 702 module, cobas c 502 module, cobas e 602 module) resulting in 38 tailor made configuration choices.
With a peak throughput of 8,400 tests per hour and many innovative design elements to allow unrestricted sample flow and intelligent sample routing, the cobas® 8000 modular analyser series significantly improves sample turnaround time and efficiently addresses peak demands. High speed, intelligent sample dynamics and workflow improvements further enhance productivity and efficiency for high workload laboratories.
* cobas® 8000 modular analyser series not available for use in the United States
- DISCOVERY ULTRA
The Ventana DISCOVERY ULTRA instrument is the solution for scientists and research professionals who demand more than conventional immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization (ISH) research methods offer. No other fully automated IHC/ISH system offers the freedom and flexibility of DISCOVERY ULTRA.
• Unmatched protocol flexibility for rapid assay development
• Enhanced multiplexing and immunofluorescence
• Run 30 completely independent protocols for improved workflow
• Fully automated slide processing, baking through staining
• Ready-to-use optimized reagents
• Apply precise heating to each slide individually for greater control over IHC/ISH reactions
• Choose your own antibodies, probes, pretreatments, fluorescence, linkers and blockers
• Select the detection chemistry that best meets your needs
- Discovery XT module
Discovery XT module
The DISCOVERY XT system is an advanced system for automating slide processing and applications involved in target identification, characterization, and validation, as well as drug candidate pre-clinical safety assessment. It brings automation, reproducibility and productivity to immunohistochemistry (IHC), in situ hybridisation (ISH), fluorescent in situ hybridisation (FISH), and microarray slide processing.